As a preeminent manufacturer and installer of vinyl replacement windows for Michigan and northern Ohio, Wallside has accrued a number of impressive factoids to its name. Provided below are some fun, interesting facts about the company.
- Founder and Detroit-native Martin Blanck started the company in 1944 after finishing his service in the army.
- On average, Wallside handcrafts 800 replacement windows each day in its own factory run out of Taylor, MI. The window styles range from single-hung, double-hung, casement, bay and bow, and many other varieties.
- As many as half of new Wallside customers are generated from referrals from satisfied customers.
- Wallside offers it services to an estimated 25,000 residences every year.
- The Wallside factory is located out of Taylor, MI and is 72,000 square-feet in size.
- Each window is custom-sized, designed, and shaped by our in-house team of experts.
- All customers are entitled to a 35-year guarantee.
- Wallside is the largest home-improvement company in the United States to serve a single geographic market.
- Folks interested in installing new replacement windows are permitted a free in-home estimate.