Check out the pages below to learn more about maintaining your new vinyl replacement windows, why vinyl is an ideal choice for energy efficiency, common problems that can plague old windows, and questions you should ask your window contractor when window shopping. Contact Wallside Windows at (313) 908-5243 for additional information.
- This article from EnergyStar.gov explains how much you can save by upgrading your old windows.
- At EnergySavers.gov, you can learn more about how heat is transferred between the outside air and your home via an inefficient window.
- Explore this article from EfficientWindows.org to learn more about the thermal performance of gas-filled vinyl replacement windows.
- HGTV.com shows you the value of choosing energy-efficient windows for window replacement.
- Learn about the different upgrades that make today's windows energy efficient, such as glazing, on this page from ThisOldHouse.com.