If you are thinking about adding replacement windows to your home but don't know where to start then check out the resources below.
- Do you know how to decipher a window label? BHG.com offers some tips on how to make sense of window labels.
- Vinyl replacement windows afford homeowners long-lasting performance without the deterioration problems that often befall other window types. HomeTips4Women.com discusses the problem of wood window rot.
- FacilitiesNet.com gives readers tips on how to avert common missteps during the window replacement process.
- Thunderstorms and tornadoes are common to Michigan. Popular Mechanics details what preventative measures you should take to avoid severe weather damage to windows.
- Don’t let your windows give would-be thieves easy access to your home. HowStuffWorks.com offers some helpful suggestions on how to protect your house from burglars.
Wallside Windows is a full-service replacement window company that offers the best in window construction and installation. Call us today at (313) 908-5243 to speak to one of our experts.